Mid-Year Regulatory Updates – a Collaboration Event
May 21, 2018
By Jeff Carroll, Chief Product Officer
Please join us at our office in Paso Robles on Tuesday, May 29th at 2:30 for a FREE event that is open to all compliance professionals. We’re excited to host this event with Wine Institute to bring you a mid-year update on state and federal regulatory updates across the country. We’ll look at the following questions and more, and we’ll also reserve plenty of time for Q&A and mingling with our team to make sure your compliance questions are answered.
- How do I take advantage of the new federal excise tax credits?
- What’s the latest with the alternate procedure to take tax credits for bond to bond transfers?
- Is “fix-it” legislation coming to address the drafting errors in the federal excise tax bill?
- When will license applications be available for direct shipping in Oklahoma, and what should I do to prepare?
- Should I apply for a license under Kentucky’s new direct shipping law?
- What will the Supreme Court case on internet sales tax mean for my business?
- Can I take advantage of the latest allowable revisions for TTB COLAs?
- Will Delaware become the 46th state to open up to direct shipping this year?
- Will New Jersey’s capacity cap be removed?
- What’s the latest with New Hampshire denying renewals and new applications for direct shipper permits? How do I get reinstated for shipping?
- What’s new with the Wine Institute Wine Compliance Rules portal? When is the new Wholesale Rules portal going to be available for Wine Institute members?
- What’s on tap for the end of the year and for 2019?
Please bring a bottle of wine to share. Register now – space is limited to the first 50 people who register online.