Colorado Department of Revenue adds eFiling option
February 15, 2018
By Linda Wingert, eCompli Product Specialist
Electronic filing is available for Direct Ship Excise Returns for Wine Direct Shipper Permittee Accounts
The Colorado Department of Revenue encourages e-filing and use of Revenue Online to submit additional documentation whenever possible. The CO DOR recently upgraded their free online tax filing system Revenue Online to allow winery-direct shipper permittees to file and manage their winery-direct shipper tax accounts at www.colorado.gov/revenueonline.
Filing your winery-direct shipper permittee tax returns (Form DR 0448) by the due date can eliminate lost or late returns. Plus, you will save time and postage by efiling.
You can now use Revenue Online to do the following:
- Make payments and view payment history
- View filing history, letters and account balance
- Update account information, including address and granting third-party account access
- Submit a protest and send secure messages to the CO DOR
- File amended returns and multiple locations (sites)
The option to pay by e-check or debit/credit card is not currently available for this account type. Amounts due for this account type can be paid by check/money order with payment voucher included or EFT.
To Register for EFT:
You can sign up for EFT through your Revenue Online account.
- Go to www.colorado.gov/revenueonline
- Login (if you already have Revenue Online access)
- When you have logged into your Revenue Online tax account, click on Add/Change an EFT Account and follow the prompts
For more information regarding this option, please contact Compli Support at email@example.com .