eCompli is a web-based compliance software application designed to streamline compliance tasks and automate documents for your in-house compliance department.
- Quickly create and track new compliance tasks, including licenses for wholesale, direct ship and direct to trade.
- Integrate point-of-sale to automate reporting.
- Monitor distributor appointments, prices, filing dates and approval codes.
- Access online data and new tasks anytime.
- New licenses and license renewals.
- Product registration forms with instruction checklists.
- Monthly shipment reports, state agency sales and excise tax reports.
- Duplicate invoices from imported sales data.
Built-in features include
- License, product renewal and state agency reminders and deadlines.
- Set deadlines and track progress toward completion.
- Easily query product registrations and distributor appointments by state.
- Export product registrations and distributor appointments.
Organizes and stores all compliance data including
- License numbers, expiration dates, distributor information, product codes and registration status.
- PDF files of licenses, monthly reports, invoices, labels and COLA’s.
- Submit salesperson licenses, product registrations, label revisions and price changes.
Always updated, always secure
- Seamless flow of data into eCompli enables automated reporting and real-time compliance checks.
- Data housed on private servers, collocated and professionally managed by an ISP.
- Professional network monitored 24/7/365.
- All data is replicated across multiple servers as well as backed up off-site.
- Multiple servers allow 'fail-over' in case of system failure or disaster.
- Compliance reporting can be integrated directly with 3rd party systems.